importC | Using D with Raylib directly | No bindings | [video]

Ki Rill rill.ki at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 05:39:29 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 7 August 2022 at 13:53:12 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Also, IIRC, in the latest master of DMD, there is an attempt to
> run the system preprocessor automatically. But I'm not sure of
> the state of it, or if it's in the latest release (which we are
> having trouble publishing still).

I've read about this somewhere. It would be nice to have the
preprocessor run automatically and, maybe in the future, add
those #defines for the user.

But in overall, D has grown and the ecosystem is rapidly
evolving. I can see it. This is the best thing that's happening
right now. And the Dconf talks were awesome; so many interesting
and useful insights.