New WIP DUB documentation

Anonymouse zorael at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:10:16 UTC 2022

On Monday, 15 August 2022 at 21:32:23 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> [...]

I like it!

Can anything be done about the width of the `buildOptions` table
though? The whole page takes up about about half of my horizontal
screen real estate, yet the "corresponding GDC flags" column is
still partially out of view until I scroll right. I'm on a laptop
so I can do horizontal scrolls by gesture, but I imagine a user
with only vertical scrolling has to navigate all the way down to
the bottom of the table to get the horizontal scroll bar to show?

(I don't know how to solve it neatly but I thought I'd mention
it.)