New WIP DUB documentation

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Thu Aug 18 14:00:38 UTC 2022

On Monday, 15 August 2022 at 21:32:23 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> Hi all, I'm currently working on new revamped DUB
> documentation, check it out if you want, it currently contains
> most old documentation plus a big bunch of new documentation:
>
> https://docs.webfreak.org/

Looks great!
What about the following idea about **comments for dub.json**:
Allow the key "comment" inside the json file and alter DUB to
remove all "comment" key value pairs at the beginning of parsing.
So the file is still valid json but comments are possible like in
dub.sdl.
```
{
     "comment" : "dub.json can contain comments,too!",
     "name": "myproject",
     "description": "A little web service of mine.",
     "authors": ["Peter Parker", "John Doe"],
     "homepage": "http://myproject.example.com",
     "license": "GPL-2.0",
     "dependencies": {
         "vibe-d": "~>0.9.5"