GCC 12.2 Released (D v2.100.1)

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Fri Aug 19 18:14:34 UTC 2022

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 11:36:09AM +0000, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> GCC version 12.2 has been released.
[...]
> - Updated the D front-end from v2.100.0-rc1 to v2.100.1.
[...]

:-O  TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!!  Now GDC is officially up-to-date with the
latest version of the language, and no longer has to play second class
to LDC.  I might even start using GDC for my larger projects just to see
how it compares performance-wise to LDC.

Big thanks to Iain for his tireless work all these years to push D into
the GCC toolchain!!

Just because you survived after you did it, doesn't mean it wasn't stupid!