Release D 2.101.0

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Sat Dec 3 16:20:10 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 27 November 2022 at 19:09:16 UTC, torhu wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 01:21:12 UTC, rikki
> cattermole wrote:
>> Yeah, you'll want to use dustmite. Hopefully the project isn't
>> too big.
>
> I haven't figured out how to use DustMite, but the error goes
> away when I compile one file at a time, for some reason.

Have you analyzed the phenomenon that failed with exit code
-1073741795?
I also found a project with the same problem, it's called
Phobos...

Here is a the last few lines of the detailed log (debug build and
`-v` option enabled) with building Phobos:
```
function  std.datetime.timezone.PosixTimeZone.utcToTZ
function  std.datetime.timezone.PosixTimeZone.tzToUTC
function  std.datetime.timezone.PosixTimeZone.getTimeZone
symbol 000001F8F0EFE160 '__context'
   Sclass = SCbprel  Ssymnum = 4 Sfl = FLbprel  Sseg = 0
  Soffset = xffffffffffffffec Sweight = 0 Sflags = x20004 Sxtrnnum
= 0
   Stype   = 000001F8F0D2B5F0 Sl      = 0000000000000000 Sr      =
0000000000000000
Tty=mTYvolatile|TYint Tmangle=1 Tflags=x0 Tcount=1 Tsize=4
Tnext=0000000000000000
Assertion failed: 0, file src\dmd\backend\inliner.d, line 404

-1073740791
```

In this example, the error code seems to have changed, perhaps
due to a debug build.