text based file formats

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Tue Dec 20 00:40:07 UTC 2022

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 04:16:57PM -0800, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On 12/19/2022 4:35 AM, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> > On Monday, 19 December 2022 at 09:55:47 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> > > Curious why CSV isn't in the list.
> >
> > Maybe std.csv is already good enough?
>
> LOL, learn something every day! I've even written my own, but it isn't very good.

There's also my little experimental csv parser that was designed to be
as fast as possible:

	https://github.com/quickfur/fastcsv

However it can only handle input that fits in memory (using std.mmfile
is one possible workaround), has a static limit on field sizes, and does
not do validation.

Debian GNU/Linux: Cray on your desktop.