text based file formats

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Tue Dec 20 20:06:08 UTC 2022

On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 07:46:36PM +0000, John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[...]
> > There's also my little experimental csv parser that was designed to
> > be as fast as possible:
> >
> > 	https://github.com/quickfur/fastcsv
> >
> > However it can only handle input that fits in memory (using std.mmfile
> > is one possible workaround), has a static limit on field sizes, and does
> > not do validation.
[...]
> We use this at work with some light tweaks, it’s done a lot work 🙂

Wow, I never expected it to be actually useful. :-P  Good to know it's
worth something!

They say that "guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. -- Eddie Izzard, Dressed to Kill