On the D Blog: A Gas Dynamics Toolkit in D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Feb 2 16:32:26 UTC 2022

On Wed, Feb 02, 2022 at 08:14:32AM +0000, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[...]
> https://dlang.org/blog/2022/02/02/a-gas-dynamics-toolkit-in-d/
[...]

Favorite quote:

	"Good error messages from the compiler. We often used to be
	overwhelmed by the C++ template error messages that could run to
	hundreds of lines.  The D compilers have been much nicer to us
	and we have found the “did you mean” suggestions to be quite
	useful."

Interesting that the author(s) found D error messages better than C++,
in spite of frequent complaints about error messages here in the forums.
:-P

Famous last words: I *think* this will work...