Beerconf February 2022

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:20:09 UTC 2022

# BEERCONF

While last month's beerconf seemed like a long time coming, this month
is short. So we get to do it again sooner!

This month, beerconf is on February 26-27, 2 weeks from now. Bring some
good D topics and some good drinks, and we'll see you there!

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

Last month, I talked about my sqlbuilder project (still not yet public,
but soon it will be). I encourage anyone who wants to reserve some time
to show off any D projects or talks they want to send me an email, or
ping me on discord or slack.

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve