"D Programlama Dili" is available

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 02:50:43 UTC 2022

It is the Turkish (and original) version of "Programming in D". I've
been sitting on it for a long time because I didn't think there would be
much interest for it. But friends at the Turkish forum convinced me that
they would love to see some physical copies. Me too! :) So, here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/Programlama-Dili-Temelden-Bilgisayar-Programc%C4%B1l%C4%B1%C4%9F%C4%B1/dp/1087933064

It is supposed to have the "Look Inside" feature but I don't see it yet. (?)

Ali

P.S. As a reminder, all books are freely available here:

   http://ddili.org/

And the printed book is exactly the same thing as the PDF version there
with three exceptions: It is on paper, it has a cover, and the book is
black-and-white.

P.P.S. The $34 that I currently see is waaay too expensive for the
Turkish market. So, I'm looking for a printer in Turkey (or somewhere
else) that can bring the price down.