Teaching D at a Russian University

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 17:33:07 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 19 February 2022 at 15:10:25 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Interesting article. And I think it would be nice if that teacher
had taken a pool asking what they think after finishing with D vs
C/C++ which they learned before.

Oh and I'm curious about what compiler they're using, DMD maybe?
I think this should be pointed out since he talked about the
performance issues on machines with less than 2GB of RAM.

By the way English isn't my first language but I think there is a
small typo:

"In D, such nuances are fewer, for header files are not required."

I think it's missing the word "example":

"In D, such nuances are fewer, for example header files are not
required."

Finally I think the blog should get rid of this style:

.site-content article {
word-wrap: break-word;
-moz-hyphens: auto;
hyphens: auto;