LDC 1.28.1

workman workman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:47:26 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 15:55:39 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 13:55:56 UTC, workman wrote:
>> Thanks for the kind reply.
>>
>> This azure download link work for me very well, with LTO or
>> without LTO, the project build and run without problem.
>
> Glad to hear that, thanks for the feedback!

My pleasure.

I try use LDC for IOS with
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/releases/download/llvmorg-13.0.1-rc3/clang+llvm-13.0.1-rc3-x86_64-apple-darwin.tar.xz (clang to build c library).

This office llvm-13 support -arch arm64e flags, to link with ldc2
I get this error:

```sh
tests.o has architecture arm64 which is incompatible with target
architecture arm64e
```

Is there a option to made ldc2 support arch flags for apple ?