The DIID series (Do It In D)

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:52:49 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 08:44:34 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> I'll consider fixing this.
> I always read "How good really is X?" as "this is bad"
> and "How bad really is X?" as "this is good"
> probably because for the french the best appreciation you can
> get is "not bad!"

Brazilian here and it's the same for me. Like for example, you
can browse and see things like: "Is this cheap guitar brand
really bad?"

And then you watch the review and this good guitar player
surprises everyone with a good sound from that cheap guitar.

Usually titles like:

Is "something" really bad? - Shows just the opposite.

Is "something" really good? - Probably will show how bad that
thing is.

At least for me and for what I've been seeing online.

Finally about your OT, this a good initiative and nice to see
these implementations in D.

Matheus.