Added copy constructors to "Programming in D"

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 15:30:02 UTC 2022

http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/special_functions.html#ix_special_functions.copy%20constructor

 > Will the physical book also be updated?

Yes, now all copies are updated:

- Hardcopy by IngramSpark

- Paperback by IngramSpark and KDP (I checked on Amazon, the "Look
Inside" feature shows the new content (at least the COpyright page))

- Ebooks on KDP, GumRoad, and Draft2Digital

There are three years' worth of corrections and edits as well. I've also
removed the "First Edition" misnomer from the book; it is obviously
continuosly updated.

An of course, everything is free here:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en

I have a minor update to that page as well, which should be live soon.

Aside: The D Language Foundation has an Amazon Associate link to the book:

   https://www.amazon.com/dp/1515074609?&tag=dlang-20

And many other ways to take donations:

   https://dlang.org/foundation/donate.html

Ali