Beerconf July 2022

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:52:28 UTC 2022

# BEERCONF!

So this month is going to be a bit different. We are going to have
beerconf *early*! It's like early Christmas, but with beer instead of
presents!

The reason for the early date is that the normal end-of-the-month date
would be just before real dconf (literally one day before). While this
might be a nice time to get together, some of the usual participants are
likely going to be dealing with travel for dconf, or dconf itself. The
dates this month are going to be July 16-17 (in 2 weeks). Why that and
not the 23-24? Because [100% of the
vote](https://forum.dlang.org/post/vmcjcprpzqyaimmabwxe@forum.dlang.org)
was for this date.

In any case, we will be getting together to talk D shop, and other
stuff, as usual.

As always here is the plug for the T shirt:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

Anyone who wants to reserve some time to show off any D projects or
talks they want to send me an email, or ping me on discord or slack.

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve