gamut v0.0.7 ask for what you want

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:23:07 UTC 2022

On Friday, 29 July 2022 at 14:28:55 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:

> One suggestion, have a little struct with function pointers for
> malloc/free/realloc, so that we can plug our own allocator

Hello, thanks for the heads-up! A few question about your use
case (I believe you are using WebASM), to better understand.

- Is it just for image pixel data, or all that could be allocated?
- Are you OK with a global allocator struct that you assign in an
initialization call to the library? Or you want each image to
know about its own allocator potentially.
- Are you asking that it is WebASM compatible? I'm not sure how
feasible that is, because of the amount of core.stdc that is used.