Beerconf June 2022

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:06:03 UTC 2022

# BEERCONF!

This month we are celebrating 2 years of monthly online beerconf. That's
right, 2 years ago in June 2020 was the first time we started this, when
live dconf was supposed to happen, but was canceled. We've had one every
month since!

The dates are June 25-26. We will post a followup on the details the day of.

As always here is the plug for the T shirt:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

Anyone who wants to reserve some time to show off any D projects or
talks they want to send me an email, or ping me on discord or slack.

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve