D Language Foundation Monthly Meeting for February 2022

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:26:36 UTC 2022

On Friday, 4 March 2022 at 07:10:05 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Friday, 4 March 2022 at 06:00:06 UTC, Arun wrote:
>

>> Just curious if we looked at GitLab as an alternative to both
>> GitHub and Bugzilla.
>
> We're happy on GitHub and have no plans to move to GitLab.

Quoting Vladimir, "On the other hand with Bugzilla we are fully
in control and own our data, which allows doing a few things not
possible with GitHub".

GitLab il free software, available and installable on a private
server, like Bugzilla, so both the chicken and the eggs.

But I fully understand that a migration to GilHub is just fine
right now.