Library associative array project v0.0.1

ikod igor.khasilev at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:13:37 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 11 May 2022 at 15:31:02 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> I just spent a couple hours making a library AA solution that
> is binary compatible with druntime's builtin AA.
>
> The benefits:
>
> For the future:
>
> 1. Implement all the things that AAs can do (which are
> possible, some are not).
> 2. Look at alternatives to GC for allocation/deallocation.
> 3. Possible use with betterC?
>
> Anyway, enjoy!

I don't know if this compatible with your approach, but for my
hashmap I added goals like:

* allow @nogc and/or @safe operations on hashmap if key and value
types allow this
* add some methods returning a copy of the value instead of a
pointer to value

Regards!