IntelliJ D Language support

Tejas notrealemail at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:42:39 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 04:50:19 UTC, Jack wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 03:32:01 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> Now on front page of hackernews!
>>
>> https://news.ycombinator.com/news
>
> are you using IDEs now? where is the link?

Sharing the link explicitly isn't counted as traffic by the
website(meaning it won't help the post remain popular on HN), so
Walter shares the link to the frontpage of hackernews to still
get the extra traffic counted.

Considering how I had to look at page 2 to find the post however,
I don't think it matters at this point, so here you go

https://news.ycombinator.com/from?site=intellij-dlanguage.github.io