Q & A with Razvan Nitu and Dennis Korpel

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:43:04 UTC 2022

I've started a new series on our YouTube channel that I'm calling
'D Community Q & A Sessions'. These are short sessions focused on
specific topics.

For the inaugural episode, Razvan and Dennis joined me to talk
about their roles as the foundation's Pull Request and Issue
managers. I did go a little off topic at the end, though, when I
asked what they're most looking forward to about DConf '22.

https://youtu.be/nvo7wzjVDQc

I expect to publish several sessions with Walter. The first will
be coming next month.