Q & A with Razvan Nitu and Dennis Korpel

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:37:04 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 15:17:05 UTC, Tejas wrote:

> Very nice!!!

Thank!

> Even though vision documents aren't(again) a thing yet, I feel
> this is a good enough substitute atleast for the short/medium
> term, since atleast the present will be communicated precisely
> to us, if not the future :)

I've promised the vision document will be here before DConf, and
it will. I know people are waiting on it, but I've had several
other things to do that I've given higher priority (it's not, as
Max suggested elsewhere, that I'm a perfectionist, just that I'm
busy). That's going to change soon. At our May meeting (the
summary for which I need to post in the next day or two) we
agreed that the vision document will be the subject of our June
meeting. I'll bring the current draft for feedback. After the
meeting, I'll start working toward the final draft. I hope to
have it ready by late June or early July.