Q & A with Razvan Nitu and Dennis Korpel

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:13:04 UTC 2022

On Friday, 27 May 2022 at 13:04:08 UTC, Johan wrote:

> I think it is great to invite two people as you did, instead of
> interviewing just one person. But it'd be more interesting to
> watch if you make it a real conversation between 3 people,
> instead of just question-answer.

Thanks!

I plan to do some longform discussions like that (pairs and
groups), and it will be a different playlist (D Community
Conversations). I used this format here because I wanted
something different than the DConf Online Q & A videos we've
already published. The intent for these is that they stay short
and tightly focused. Plus, they're much less of a time investment!

I'll be rolling out a few different things on YouTube in the
coming months.