Httparsed - fast native dlang HTTP 1.x message header parser

tchaloupka chalucha at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:09:41 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 05:37:06 UTC, test123 wrote:
> Maybe we can add the picohttpparser test case into httparsed.

Hi, it is actually
[there](https://github.com/tchaloupka/httparsed/blob/e07906e61b7c0b5123ecec4ea6a578b1768c47da/source/httparsed.d#L669), probably not exactly everything, but mostly is.

> I try use this project, but it has error results when parse
> some header files.
>
> I has to add this into nginx to avoid the error:
>

> ```sh
>   proxy_set_header Sec-Fetch-User "";
>   proxy_set_header Sec-Ch-Ua-Mobile "";
>   proxy_set_header Sec-Ch-Ua "";
> ```

Please file the issue directly to the
[repository](https://github.com/tchaloupka/httparsed) ideally
with a problematic real header so I can add it to the tests and
see whats wrong.

As this doesn't belong to the announce forum much ;-)

Thx