Beerconf October 2022

data pulverizer data.pulverizer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:54:45 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 16 October 2022 at 12:04:23 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> # BEERCONF!
>
> Beerconf this month is on October 29-30, one day before
> Halloween. Feel free to wear your D costume, might I suggest a
> beerconf T shirt?
> https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954
>
> ## What is beerconf?
> Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).
>
> ## Presentations?
>
> As usual, anyone who wants to reserve some time to talk about
> something, let me know.
>
> Cheers! 🍺
>
> -Steve

It might just be my browser (Chrome) but I've noticed that
there's nothing in the events calendar
(https://dlang.org/calendar.html). Wouldn't it be helpful to
include these sorts of things in the calendar so that people
visiting the site would be aware of them?

The empty calendar gives the impression that it is broken or that
there are no events at all. If there is technical maintenance
required even a simple list of event titles, dates, times and
locations would suffice.