Release D 2.100.2

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Fri Nov 4 02:44:57 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 21:56:39 UTC, Ruby The Roobster
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 19:57:11 UTC, JN wrote:
>> Windows is showing SmartScreen warnings when trying to run the
>> Windows installer. Also, the installed version reports as
>> v2.100.2-dirty.
>
> The next few releases are unsigned as those with the keys
> cannot be contacted (or, that's from what I've heard.)

Code signing certs have been expired for nearly two years now,
and are no longer functional.  It is not yet decided what this
should be replaced with, granted that buying a cert now is both
eye-wateringly more expensive compared to 2016, and appears to
force you to have some form of 2FA - be it hardware token or
cloud signing platform.