DConf Online '22 Schedule

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:56:53 UTC 2022

I've just published the schedule for DConf Online '22. You can
find it here:

https://dconf.org/2022/online/index.html#schedule

In addition to the usual missing details for Walter & Atila's
keynotes (which tend to come to me a couple of weeks before the
conference), I'm also missing the abstracts for a couple of the
other talks. I'll fill all the missing information in once I've
received it.

As I did last year, I'll also put out a video a week or so before
the event showing how to participate, though the gist of it is
outlined on the site.

See you in the livestream!