Ali introduced D at Northeastern University

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:50:35 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 05:26:53 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> DConf 2022 speaker Mike Shah[1] had invited me to give a
> presentation for the computer science students at Northeastern
> University...

Awesome, I really like the presentation a lot and this should be
shared more, these kind of videos is good to show the strength of
the language.

By the way, the way the way the slides was presented + small
window showing Ali is good and should be used in the futures
DConf too.

Thanks for doing this Ali and sharing with us,

Matheus.