Serverino 0.3.0 - now with windows support

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.org
Sun Oct 16 19:49:08 UTC 2022

Hello there.

I've just released a new version of serverino, a simple and
ready-to-go http server with zero external dependencies (pure D!).

I changed a lot of things under the hood from the last version
and tests are welcome.

It works on linux, macos and windows. I use only linux, so I
didn't test so much on other platforms.

I started the project since we need a fast and easy way to setup
a server for services, small websites or simply to do some tests
on the browser and this is its main focus (but don't worry: it
can handle several thousands of requests for seconds)

To start a new website just write:

```
dub init test_serverino -t serverino
cd test_serverino