Beta 2.100.2

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:39:06 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 1 September 2022 at 04:34:40 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Anywhere in the ballpark of an $750 to $1300 annual fee. Can
> only give an estimate as on top of the eye-watering EV prices,
> there may be more equally high fees for attestation and cloud
> signing.
>
> To put that in context, the original certificate ordered in
> 2018 cost only $267 and was valid for **3 years**.  That's a
> price inflation of over 150% year-on-year!

Wow I didn't know it was so expensive. I mean it was somewhat
reasonable back in the day ($267 for 36 months ~ $ 7.41 per
month), now it can be around  ~ $ 62 to $ 108, too much expensive.

I'm foreigner and if in need I can throw in $ 30.00 per month,
but I think this must be paid upfront for a year.

But since you said nobody is complaining maybe just let it be.

Thanks for the info,

Matheus.