DConf '22 Slide Links and Update on Videos

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:40:27 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 15:26:20 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> I was hoping to start editing those in the next couple of days,
> but there may be a bit of delay.

As of today, I finally have access to the raw footage from the
main camera and I've downloaded all of it. I'm a bit busy with
life this weekend, so I don't expect to start in on the editing
until Monday. If all goes well, I'll have all of the talks edited
and uploaded by the end of the month, but it could end up
stretching into October.