bindbc-raylib3 version 2.0.0 (raylib 4.2.0) released

o3o d at orfeo.fastmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:22:41 UTC 2022

On Friday, 2 September 2022 at 18:32:49 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> On Friday, 2 September 2022 at 16:09:15 UTC, o3o wrote:
>> after the excellent work of
>> [Steven](https://forum.dlang.org/post/teg1cn$12e8$1@digitalmars.com) I released version 2.0.0 of the [bindbc-raylib3](https://github.com/o3o/bindbc-raylib3), based on raylib 4.2.0.
>>
>> See
>> [changelog](https://github.com/o3o/bindbc-raylib3/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md) and [version note](https://github.com/o3o/bindbc-raylib3/wiki/version).
>
> Just curious - why in code.Dlang.org so many versions of raylib
> bindings? How are they differ from each other?
> Some guide or how-to choose the “right” version for user..

See
[here](https://github.com/o3o/bindbc-raylib3/wiki/raylib-D-bindings)

TL;DR
we have 5 packages: 3 are static binding and two are
dynamic/static binding.

Static packages are very similiar,  the most up-to-date is
raylib-d that it is based on raylib 4.2.0

The two "dynamic" packages have different loaders: dynalib for
dynalib-raylib and bindbc-loader for bindbc-raylib3