Initial release of newxml done!

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Fri Sep 9 22:00:42 UTC 2022

https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/newxml/releases/tag/v0.2.0

It's a heavily modified `std.experimental.xml` with the following
changes:

* Many templating have been removed in favor of other forms of
setting. This means the allocators have been axed in favor of
using `new` and relying on D's automatic garbage collection.
* Has a proper DOMString implementation. This might make a few
things a bit slower, but also simplified things.
* Has way more error handling than the original, and at parsing
time (More will be added down the line).
* And of course, it's being actively developed.

DOM compatibility means that anyone who worked with any other DOM
implementation (C++, Java, Python, JS, etc.) will be immediately
familiar with it. For SAX, I went after my own head, and before
1.0, I can still change it if I need based on user feedback. I
might also port `legacy.d` for those who used to use the old
`std.xml` implementation.