It's "Nicolas", not "Nicholas", unless it's non-gov, in which case it's "Nick"

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed Sep 14 04:50:14 UTC 2022

I took a time-warp and googled my name. Found this page calling me
"Nicholas": https://wiki.dlang.org/Articles (Yes, I was previously a
regular here in a past life.) I'm middle-aged and I've spent my entire
life putting up with people who clearly can't even fucking read calling
me "Nicholas". I expect that from common every-day morons. But I expect
basic literacy from programmers. (And for that matter, it's always been
"Nick", never "Nich?olas" outside of government bullshit)

I can't even get my worthless piece-of-shit union to get my goddamn name
right. I'd expect people here could manage to not fuck up a basic memcpy.

If it REALLY MUST be long-form, just think about sticking a bullshit "h"
into this guys name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Cage