D + Qt + QtDesigner

Barbara barbara at copperspice.com
Thu Sep 29 00:46:36 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 28 September 2022 at 01:39:34 UTC, Ali Çehreli
wrote:
> On 9/27/22 16:21, Vladimir Marchevsky wrote:
>
> > Considering licensing model of Qt and political decisions of
> Qt
> > Foundation
>
> Those were the reasons why my friends Barbara and Ansel started
> CopperSpice:
>
>   https://www.copperspice.com
>
> Ali

Thank you Ali for mentioning our work. CopperSpice is licensed
under LGPL 2.1 and provides a migration path for applications
written in Qt. We support most all of the Qt 5 functionality with
major improvements to strings, containers, and no longer requires
MOC to implement run time reflection.

We released CsDesigner earlier this year as a standalone program
which is fully compatible with their UI files.

DoxyPress is a code documentation generator based on Doxygen with
full support for modern C++ and major improvements in the HTML
output. If the D community would like to improve support for
parsing D source code our team would be very excited to work with
any interested developers.

If anyone is interested in creating D bindings for CopperSpice we
will gladly accept this up stream and help maintain it.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Barbara