Walter on Twitter

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sat Apr 15 06:54:06 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 15 April 2023 at 04:46:33 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/14/2023 5:54 PM, zjh wrote:
>> Can you create a special post in the forum?
>> This way, it is safer and more convenient.
>

> That is a good idea to do that as well. But I have no idea why
> would be safer?
>
> Anyhow, the idea with Twitter is outreach to a larger audience.
> Newspapers all do it, why shouldn't we?
>
> Some hashtags to follow:
>
> https://twitter.com/hashtag/dlang
> https://twitter.com/hashtag/ImportC

Is your `own forum` not better than others?
There are restrictions everywhere on `others platform`.
Of course, it's also because I can't access Twitter, but `these
websites(platform)` are all like this.
There is no need to seek distance from the near. Forums are
already `great places` for communication or information.
For D, you only need to have one person dedicated to `publishing
information` (similar to posting articles on `multiple
platforms`) on the same account in other similar places.
Instead, you mainly work on the forum. At the same time, if you
carefully collect `excellent posts` from the forum, these are all
`excellent resources` for D.

At the same time, the forum is also an excellent `resource
gathering point`.

Just like I have a website, I hope to increase the traffic for
others to access me, and your forum can collect blogs related to
D, so that when others need to `find information`, they can
directly `visit` you site and then distribute it from you. A
win-win situation.

In this way, if others say D lacks `resources`, you just need to
give him `gathering blogs site` to it.
[Some of the articles,I translated specifically targeted for
chinese D
users](https://fqbqrr.blog.csdn.net/category_9101560.html?spm=1001.2014.3001.5482).
If only you could give me a link to it.