arsd 11 progress report - scheduled for release in May

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Fri Apr 21 02:34:10 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 21 March 2023 at 21:30:59 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> I haven't written much in the blog lately but I tried to catch
> up a little this week with a progress report of the code I
> intend to release in a couple more months.
>
> http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2023_03_20.html

Hi Adam

A cursory reading of the cgi module indicates that arsd provide
some of the same functionality of vibe.d, but uses
multi-processes or multi-threads instead of fibers.  Is that
true?  Also, how do you keep DB requests from getting munged
together on the same DB connection socket when using arsd.cgi
with arsd.database?

In general what would you say are the advantages of using
arsd.cgi over vibe.d (other then simplicity of course).

Also, if I should be posting these questions in some other forum,
just let me know which one and I'll switch over.

Thanks,