DIP1044---"Enum Type Inference"---Formal Assessment

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 22:39:35 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 20:59:23 UTC, max haughton wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 20:15:39 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 25 April 2023 at 18:38:14 UTC, max haughton wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Why you guys focus on "switch"
>
> Because that's the example given by Mike...
>> Who doesn't love writing other than Walter Bright:
>>
>> [...]
>
> Who are you saying said it's too hard to implement? Also
> consider that *any* change breaks all the tooling.

It's in the 2nd paragraph

Oh, now you care about the tooling? I was the only one who raised
awareness about the new features landing but tooling was ignored
all while i was getting ignored (importC // dub) (bitfields //
dcd), how funny

Same for the debugging issue, i got ignored

Same for the TLS issue, i got ignored

I has the wrong expectations it seems, you also seems to have the
wrong expectation on your users

ImportC will save everything, i now understand