arsd 11 tagged

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 02:12:05 UTC 2023

I reviewed the 20k git diff lines and summarized it into 25
bullet points for you:

http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2023_08_07.html

A lot of the more revolutionary stuff isn't done yet, despite me
being 3 months behind schedule, but the groundwork is laid, the
required breakages are done (don't worry, odds are you, as an
arsd user, will not notice these except if you build yourself
since you'll need the new core.d module added to your build, and
dmd -i will do this for you if you just git clone), and there's a
lot of new things I didn't want to keep held up any more.