[iOS Support Incoming] - AVAudioEngine bindings

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:50:29 UTC 2023

Today, I've come to announce that bindings that works for both
macOS and iOS have been done, which is soon to be integrated with
[Hipreme Engine](http://github.com/MrcSnm/HipremeEngine)

Those bindings are on [AVAudioEngine Bindings
Dub](https://code.dlang.org/packages/avaudioengine).

They depend on a new dependency I've also put on dub, which is a
base for [Creating Objective-C
Bindings](https://code.dlang.org/packages/objc_meta)

On the AVAudioEngine repository, there is a simple script I made
with Javascript for converting partially an Objective-C file to
D, which helped me assembling those bindings.