Browsers in D

Hors q at q.com
Wed Dec 20 06:27:29 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 19 December 2023 at 21:15:19 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> I wrote a little blog about my browsers in D, with some
> discussion about how you might be able to embed them in your
> application too:
>
> http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2023_12_18.html
>
> With Firefox getting worse by the year, you might want to
> consider also making your own partially-usable chromium/edge
> skin (also known as "pukes")!

Neither any browsers are good
In firefox sometimes pages simply crashes without any error
message, you have to close tab and open it again.
In chromium sometimes caret becomes invisible, and page crashes
the entire app becomes irresponsive.

Also I find it funny how people tell they use firefox for
privacy, yet firefox have telemetry on by default.