Browsers in D

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:24:45 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 20 December 2023 at 09:29:36 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
> When I was the CTO of my previous company, we embedded Gecko
> into a custom C++ GUI framework, to allow ALS people browse the
> web using gazes as an input method: it was a real pain ...

Wow, yeah, I know it must be possible, but I couldn't even figure
out how to get started.

Like I said, pity Mozilla didn't recognize this use case, I think
they could have really done something with it. Microsoft and
WebKit (both from its KDE days and now with Apple in charge of
it) have both really done a nice job making their things easy to
adapt.