WildCAD - a simple 2D drawing application

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:28:04 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 31 January 2023 at 21:14:04 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 31 January 2023 at 15:03:50 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>> On Monday, 30 January 2023 at 20:51:59 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
>> Andrew Cattermole wrote:
>>
>>> It isn't. WebFreak has an on-going project to replace it.
>>>
>>> https://forum.dlang.org/post/ojoiwbcftqsxbsvivghz@forum.dlang.org
>>>
>>> https://docs.webfreak.org/
>>
>> That's quite an improvement. Perhaps it should be announced
>> again, because I don't remember seeing the original post.
>
> I already posted it twice on two separate dates and tried to
> bump them after some time too, I think there is just not much
> demand in improved DUB docs, people probably think it's kinda
> fine already.
>
> However for newcomers I think it's very worthwhile to do more
> stuff on there.

I'll try writing recipe projects in future as dub examples.
Although I'm nearly dropping dub in favor of my own build system,
I think I've already played a lot into writing different kind of
projects with different use-cases, such as using optional
dependencies, building for various platforms, using custom
runtimes. From the projects I've seen on dub.pm I think most
usually only stick to the basics which is acceptable for small
projects