Release D 2.102.0

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:35:39 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 2 February 2023 at 17:22:46 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 2/2/23 04:30, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>
> > Glad to announce D 2.102.0, ♥ to the 40 contributors.
>
> ... Two issues that I had some interest in are fixed. Yay!

Ali rabboni, I think the other issue(#17226) is more important,
very much!
> "Ali hocam, bence diğer konu daha önemli, hem de çok!"

Because it can wait in line for the mighty David, who has more
pressing issues.
> "Çünkü daha acil sorunları olan çok güçlü D için sırada
> bekleyebilir."

Moreover, other programming languages ​​have the same problem and
non-native speakers come up with their own solutions.
> "Üstelik diğer programlama dillerinde de aynı sorun var ve ana
> dili İngilizce olmayanlar kendi çözümlerini buluyor."

In summary this is not D's primary problem.
> "Özetle bu D'nin öncelikli sorun değildir."

By the way, thank you very much for the update. This was the
first update I followed from start to finish.
> "Bu arada, güncelleme için çok teşekkür ederim.  Bu, başından
> sonuna kadar takip ettiğim ilk güncellemeydi."

SDB at 79