WildCAD - a simple 2D drawing application

Johann Lermer johann.lermer at elvin.eu
Fri Feb 3 21:25:17 UTC 2023

On Friday, 3 February 2023 at 21:05:36 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:

> BTW I did `time make -j6` this time and it said 10 seconds, so
> still think the dmd -i approach better but if your incremental
> builds are smaller it might be better, I did git pull so of
> course that meant a lot of things were changed anyway.

I tried -i as well but ran into a problem with X11 functions that
are not defined (I didn't convert every X11 header to D and
obviously some dependency  is missing - maybe I converted too
much for my purpose. I just wonder that you did't run into the
same problem. Mysterious...) so for the time being I'd like to
focus more on the program than on the build system. But it's only
delayed, not forgotten.

Btw. about the C libraries, I also tried using the new C header
import but failed quite miserably - too many errors with macros
and so on. So that is delayed as well.