Beerconf February 2023

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:10:39 UTC 2023

> ## Presentations?
>
> As always, I'm interested in having people present some topic. If you
> have something you want to reserve a time for, please send me a message
> in any of the channels (here, email, discord, slack, etc.) and I'll make
> sure to announce it.

About a week away, and I'd like to announce that Garrett D'Amore will
speak about his tree-sitter-d project, located
[here](https://github.com/gdamore/tree-sitter-d).

For those who aren't aware, Tree-sitter is a framework for language
grammars used by github, various editors. His project creates a
tree-sitter grammar for D, and he will demonstrate how it works in
several editors.

Roughly speaking this will be Saturday, Feb 25 at UTC 18:00.

Hope to see you all there! Will post a message here when it's starting.

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve