Centroid tracking using DCV

Ferhat Kurtulmuş aferust at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:08:14 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 15 February 2023 at 17:32:33 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
wrote:
> I heard you are not having fun enough with d today.

Hello everyone,

I was looking for ways to run pre-trained DCNN models (inference)
using D. I then ran across onnxruntime, which has a c API.
Luckily, it has a bindbc binding readily available. Nowadays, to
run inference routines of CNN models, we only need some basic
image processing to satisfy the input shape requirements of those
models. We have mir.ndslice and dcv, and then we should be able
to run, for instance, tinyYOLOv3 with video streams. I believe
that such applications will attract more people's attention to d.

Here is how it looks like and the source code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ex9lDELfQ
https://github.com/aferust/dcv-tinyyolov3