Qonquest 2 - A simple strategy game written in D

Doigt labog at outlook.com
Thu Jan 26 02:58:03 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 26 January 2023 at 00:16:09 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
> WARNING:
> - Virus scanner activated on windows (but virus free
> thankfully), try checking if there is some way to not let that
> happen
>
> Keep in mind that most people that is going to play your game
> is not a computer expert, and everyone I knew freak out in the
> idea of getting a virus, this is super important if you wish to
> distribute your game.

This is something that always frustrated me back when I was on
windows. Sometimes avast or later avg would trigger on my own
programs and there was no docs on the internet to make it not
happen. It wasn't fun and it wasn't making things more secure,
just make people panic blindly and not want to try my games hugh.