WildCAD - a simple 2D drawing application

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Mon Jan 30 22:44:01 UTC 2023

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 11:25:02AM +1300, Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> Like this? https://docs.webfreak.org/getting-started/first-steps/

Not bad!  Looks much more promising than the original page for sure.

Still ran into some issues though. The linked "recipes" page contains
tables that are far too wide for the width of the text block, forcing me
to have to scroll left and right to see the rest of the columns. This
makes it very painful to use.  The Build Settings section, for example,
has a table with overly-wide Name and Arguments column, such that the
description is invisible. The table is so long that at first glance
there's not even a scrollbar, leaving me wondering what's up with all
that blank space in the page.  The description column is also far too
narrow for the amount of text it contains; this makes it needlessly
cramped and the table longer than necessary.

I realize this is a WIP, but still missing is a page that explains dub's
operational model: what it does exactly, and how this relates to the
basic config items.  The "DUB Reference" tab AFAIK still links to that
1-page infodump I referred to in my other post (or at least some version
of it), so the points I raised still apply to that page.  Needs a lot
more work before this is usable as the official reference.

Кто везде - тот нигде.