Beerconf July 2023

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 01:09:07 UTC 2023

# BEERCONF!

Beerconf for July is happening 2 weeks from now, on the 29-30.

Note that if we do Beerconf for August, it will be early, since
real-life Beerconf will be happening at the live conference at the end
of the month.

Want a beerconf T shirt? We know you do.
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is beerconf?
Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

As always, I'm interested in having people present some topic. If you
have something you want to reserve a time for, please send me a message
in any of the channels (here, email, discord, slack, etc.) and I'll make
sure to announce it.

Last month's Beerconf we had a presentation by YuQian Zhou on his design
pattern to solve the C++ diamond problem. If you missed it, I posted the
recording [on youtube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ck0SgLKNcc)

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve